"We must stop Iran and North Korea from stockpiling DHMO before it is too late!"
Secretary of State Jim Kerry: United Nations, New York (June 17, 2014)
Coalition to Ban DHMO: http://BanDHMO.org
Ban DHMO: Dihydrogen Monoxide!
"The United States will not weaponize DHMO as long as I am President. You have my solemn word on this.
Beware of Conservative Republicans though. Some of them are pro clean DHMO."
President Barack Obema: Washington, DC (January, 2010)
The Invisible Killer
Dihydrogen monoxide (DHMO) is colorless, odorless, tasteless, and sickens over 4 billion and
kills over 2 million people every year (United Nations World Health Organization, 2008: www.WHO.Int).
Most of these deaths are caused by accidental inhalation of DHMO, but
the dangers of dihydrogen monoxide do not end there. Prolonged
exposure to its solid form causes severe tissue damage. Symptoms of
DHMO ingestion can include excessive sweating and urination, and
possibly a bloated feeling, nausea, vomiting and body electrolyte
imbalance. For those who have become dependent, DHMO withdrawal
means certain death.
"Recreational DHMO illness can have a significant impact on public health not only
because of the severity of the illness but also the number of people who die."
Department of Health, State Of Washington (www2.DOH.WA.Gov)
- is also known as hydroxyl acid, and is the
major component of acid rain.
- contributes to the "greenhouse effect."
- may cause severe burns.
- contributes to the erosion of our
- accelerates corrosion and rusting of many
- may cause electrical failures and decreased effectiveness
of automobile brakes.
- has been found in excised tumors of all terminal
- has always been found to be a major cause of drownings in private swimming pools.
- contamination has been found in all floodwaters where death has occurred.
- has been found in the rains in violent thunderstorms that contain destructive lightning.
- in crystalline form has been implicated in many ship sinkings.
- in crystalline and liquid form has been a major factor in plane crashes.
- changing from crystalline to liquid is a leading cause of the
destruction of arctic ice and glaciers.
Reaching Epidemic Proportions!Quantities of dihydrogen
monoxide have been found in almost every stream, lake, and reservoir in
America today. But the pollution is global, and DHMO contamination has even
been found in Antarctic ice, all the world's oceans and even in mother's milk in developing nations. DHMO has caused millions
of dollars of property damage in the midwest, Nile and Mississippi River valley and recently in
California. DHMO contamination is even found in most cells in the human body!
Despite the danger,
dihydrogen monoxide is often used:
Companies dump pure
waste DHMO into rivers and the ocean, and nothing can be done to stop
them because this practice is still legal. The impact on
wildlife is extreme, and we cannot afford to ignore it any
- as an industrial
solvent and coolant.
- in nuclear power plants.
- in the production of
- as a fire retardant.
- in many forms of cruel animal
- in the distribution of pesticides. Even after washing,
produce remains contaminated by this chemical.
- as an additive in
certain "junk-foods" and other food products.
- to dissolve medicines before giving them to children and older adults.
"Se fossi uno scommettitore, vorrei chiedo se la Santa Sede contiene DHMO - dai, che è uno scherzo - ottenerlo? Vedere, mare ??
Ehi, Don, io non sono stupido! Sono un papa immaginario.
Stiamo parlando di vecchia acqua normale semplice!"
Pope Jon XXXVII: Iguana, Mexico (May, 2005)
The Horror Must Be Stopped!
The American government has refused to
ban the production, distribution, or use of this damaging chemical due to
its "importance to the economic health of this nation." In fact, the Navy
and other military organizations are conducting experiments with DHMO,
and designing multi-billion dollar devices to control and utilize it during
warfare situations. Hundreds of military
research facilities receive millions of tons of pure DHMO through a highly sophisticated
underground distribution network daily. Many facilities store large quantities for later
use. Many municipalities also have DHMO storage facilities.
It's Not Too Late!
NOW to prevent further contamination
. Find out more about this dangerous
chemical. What you don't know can
hurt you and others throughout the world. Write to your Congress person and Senator. Urge them to
Ban Dihydrogen Monoxide NOW!
Brought to you by the Coalition to Ban DHMO: http://BanDHMO.org.
- Anderson, A., & Olson, L. (1961). DHMO: The Untold Story.
Chicago: Paladium Press.
- ________. (2007, April 1). Ahmadinejad:
A rain of DHMO if Isreal attacks nuclear facilities. (Editorial).
The Wall Street Journal.
- Cavuto, N.J. (2003, February 12). DHMO: Was this Saddam Hussein's 'Weapon of Mass Destruction'?
- Descy, D.E. (2015, February 31). Hitler's DHMO research (1934-1944) and his attempt to flood the market.
Berlin: Garantierte und ehrliche Forschung. Wir schwören, alles, was heilig und richtig ist Journal.
- Faiano, P. (2006). Weaponizing DHMO.
International Journal of Inorganic Chemistry.
- O'Boyle, J. (1997, January 7). DiHydrogen Monoxide: What We Don't Know Can Hurt Us!.
- Win-Tang Woo, K. (1948). DHMO: Molecular and Constancy Theory.
London: Oxford University Press.
Other Web Sites for more information:
Updated: January 15 and June 15 each year and other times as required.
1995-2xxx All rights reserved.